Quantity per pack: 1 pcs.
Material: Iron-On Decal For textile
*Decoration items shown in the picture are not included.
1. Set your iron to the Cotton / Linen setting with the steam setting OFF. If you are applying the decal to wool material, set your iron to medium heat.
2. Place a clean cotton fabric on the area you will be applying the decal on, press the iron on the area with medium pressure for 10 - 15 seconds.
3. Remove the fabric and place the decal on it while it is still warm, with the protective sheet side up. Press with iron for about 25 - 30 seconds with medium pressure, section by section.
4. Flip the material over and iron the back for another 25 - 30 seconds. For material that you cannot flip eg sock doll, iron the front again.
5. Leave it to cool and remove the protective sheet to complete the process.
Washing and caring:
1. Always turn your garment inside out before washing and drying it.
2. Place the scok doll in a washing net or t-shirt, close the opening before washing and drying it.
Craft Passion Shop